Friday, April 22, 2005

I'm Only 29

First it was Lauren Hastings, the blonde in the "Old Navy" Christmas commercials. Now it's the "29" year old brunette from the "Oil of Olay" commercials, Caitlin Keats. I'm sure you've seen one of the commercials ... where she's hooked up to the lie detector or the more recent one, where a psychic on stage guesses her age. Another one of those faces, that makes me stop what I'm doing ... just to watch her on the screen ... or maybe it's her little sarcastic attitude that does it!


Caitlin Keats

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Agreed. Both her beauty and her manner steal my attention if I am in vicinity of the television. I haven't checked her in the movie Kill Bill II yet, she is also in a couple other small roles of other films: Murder in Small Town X to name one.

9:02 PM  
Blogger Dantzr said...

I thought maybe I was the only one who realize the classiness this lady glows with. I think she looks best in the commercial where she is on the computer and the dog unplugs it. Seen that one yet?? She is sharp

12:43 AM  
Blogger Dantzr said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the way she deliberately lies on the first 2 questions as a tease, but then uses her confident willpower to fool the lie detector & the technician. She also fools anyone who thinks the make-up has anything to do with her performance.

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment