Thursday, December 30, 2004

What I miss about Christmas ....

... are the Old Navy TV commercials, or more specifically, the Blonde from the Old Navy commercials! OK ... so they may be lame and annoying ... but there is just something about the cute blonde that made me stop and look everytime one of those commercials came on!


Cute Old Navy Blonde - Lauren Hastings

But ... I find that I'm not alone in thinking there's something captivating about her! While doing a Google search on her, I found a Blog "devoted to the blonde cutie with the impish voice who sings in the Christmas 2004 Old Navy commercials".

If you've seen the commercials ... you know what I'm talking about! If you haven't, here are links to the ads. (There were a couple I hadn't seen before!)

The Attic
The Bakery
The Bowling Alley
The Cafe
The Grocery Store
The Pantry

Enjoy ... and hope we get to see more of this cutie soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment