Thursday, April 21, 2005

Sin City

A few days ago, I caught the movie "Sin City". A very strange movie indeed! It was kind of a dark movie. Because it was shot in Black & White, it reminded me of one of those cheesy 1950's detective movies. Seemed to tell several different stories ... which eventually get tied together in the end. Wasn't really my kind of movie.

Had a pretty big cast of well known actors ... even though some were rather small parts. It was nice to catch Sarasota born actress Carla Gugino who played "Lucille" in the film. I first recall seeing her a couple years ago in the TV show "Karen Cisco", which I thought was pretty good.


Carla Gugino

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe you shouldn't let someone sucker you into seeing the movies that aren't "your kind of movies".

3:22 AM  

Post a Comment