Thursday, March 31, 2005

Death with Dignity?

Unwanted and sick animals are put to sleep ... prisoners on death row are "executed" by lethal injection ... an innocent victim is starved to death. Where is the "dignity"? After 15 years and endless legal battles, Terri Schiavo has finally passed on. While it's a sad situation ... there must be a better way to "die with dignity" than being starved to death! After this political and legal fiasco, maybe the politicians will come up with a more "humane" way to die with dignity. Maybe Jack Kevorkian had the right idea.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally agree...I'm still as of this moment slightly confused with my views on "the right to die" issue, but either way, starving to death must have been awful, but I know that I would not wish to spend the rest of days as a living radish...

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment