Friday, December 31, 2004

Happy New Year!

No plans to go out and "celebrate" tonight, so just chilling out at home ... waiting for all the celebrating to happen ... so I can go to bed and get some sleep.

I guess it's good to see 2004 go ... with War, Insurgents, Terrorists, Famine, Politics, Hurricanes, and Tsunami's grabbing the spotlight in 2004. But will 2005 really be much different? It's possible, I suppose, that in an hour all these problems will disappear, and we'll find new things to talk about ... but I doubt it ... so don't see much reason to celebrate. But ... if you're one of those who resolve to quit smoking or lose weight in 2005 ... good luck to you! Hope it works out.

Anyway ... have a Happy, Safe, and Healthy New Year ... and let's hope for the best. Think I'll go watch an "Old Navy" commercial to cheer up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment