Saturday, October 09, 2004

New Friends

The past couple days have been the usual ... not much happening or worth writing about. I did, however, receive e-mails from my "new friends" that I met at Oktoberfest last weekend! Gela wrote yesterday (and I've had to practice writing German), and Sabine wrote this morning! It was nice to hear from them.

Did watch the Presidential Debate last night. It started out as a rehash of the last debate, but eventually it got around to new things. I did find one nice bit of irony from the whole thing. GB was talking about JK's "wrong war" comments saying it would be very difficult to get a coalition of Allies, if it's a "wrong war", as JK calls it.

GB - "They're not going to follow an American president who says follow me into a mistake." Hmmm ... isn't that exactly what happened?

GB gave a very good explanation about why there is no solid coalition of Allies presently in Iraq! Kind of reinforced JK's position.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ron, you're my hero.

12:12 PM  
Blogger Ron said...

Of course ... Poland! How could I forget?

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment