Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Finally Blogging

Well, after some time, I've finally decided to start posting my own "blog" as a way of sharing, and maybe remembering, some of the things I've experienced. I don't know how exciting or interesting this will be, but may get better as we go along!

While it was a few days ago, did spend last weekend at our local Oktoberfest ... and had a great time! Met some really great people from Germany ... Helmut, Siggi, and Sabine (who made it especially fun!).

Also got to meet and visit a bit with Roland, and the very appealing Gela, from the German band Musikuss, who were flown in to play. They were really great! Here are a couple photo's from their Web site.



I also heard about a band Jennifer and The Venturas, but have never heard them play before. They were also at Oktoberfest, and they were very good as well. If you get a chance, check them out!

Well, that's it for my first post. Will try to keep 'em coming when I've got something worthwhile to say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment